Earn $25,000-$38,000/year Working For Dayton’s Leading Home Care Agency
Home Care Assistance is the leading senior Home Care Agency in Dayton, OH. Our aides help seniors enjoy a better quality of life by helping them with daily tasks and companionship. If you are someone who has a passion for caregiving and enjoy helping seniors and their families, we have an exciting career for you. We are actively hiring both Full Time and Part Time aides.
As a rapidly growing company, you will enjoy working with experienced industry professionals, a supportive work environment, leading-edge training, competitive pay and benefits, monthly and year-end bonuses and much more. Qualifications include:
- Minimum age of 18
- High school or college diploma
- Ability to lift 75 pounds
- Proof of work eligibility
- Valid driver’s license, vehicle registration and auto insurance
- Clean criminal background and driving record
- At least one year of caregiving prior experience or equivalent training.