Change the Way the World Ages!
Become a Caregiver with Home Care Assistance!
Home Care Assistance is the leading senior Home Care Agency in Dayton, OH. Our aides help seniors enjoy a better quality of life by helping them with daily tasks and companionship. If you are someone who has a passion for caregiving and enjoys helping seniors and their families, we have an exciting career for you. We are actively hiring both Full Time and Part Time aides.
Earn $25,000-$38,000/year with Dayton’s Leading Home Care Agency
Other Benefits include:
- Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Paid Health Insurance
- Perfect Attendance Bonus ($100/month)
- COVID-19 Vaccination available with employment
- Flexible hours
- Clients located close to your home, limiting commute times
- Work one-on-one with a client in his or her own home
As a rapidly growing company, you will enjoy working with experienced industry professionals, a supportive work environment, leading-edge training, competitive pay and benefits, monthly and year-end bonuses, and much more.
- Minimum age of 18
- High school or college diploma
- Ability to lift 75 pounds
- Proof of work eligibility
- Valid driver’s license, vehicle registration and auto insurance
- Clean criminal background and driving record
- At least one year of caregiving prior experience or equivalent training.